domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2009

POST 8>> THEMED POST: THE WORLD OF FILMS

I used to go a lot to the movies, every time my husband was in town we went out for a meal and a movie. But now things are different, we don't go as much as we used to, or as much as we would like. I would say that now day I go about once a month, or may be once every a couple of months.We have changed the movies for our own cinema afternoons, we rent DVDs and watch them with the children.I have to confess that they do all the work, I guess that is one of the advantage of having four kids.
If I have to pick one kind of movies I would definitely choose drama, I don't really know why, but I always and up enjoying that kind of movies, even my family likes to tease me with that, because I always pick all the dramas.
I don't really have a favorite film director, I like movies in general and I don't care who has directed it, but if I have to name one I would pick Stanley Kubric, I love his movies. I think his movies are well done, in his movies he doesn't always respect the rules, he creates his own, I think that is what makes his so good as a director.
The last movie I saw was The Brothers Bloom, I went last week to the movies, but I was really tired, so I fell asleep and could not enjoy the film. My husband could not believe that I was sleeping, and he got upset because afterward we could not comment much about the film.
This year I have not seen a lot of films in the movies, I watch them on television, but I really liked
If I have to think about the best movie I have ever seen, I would have to choose The Bridges of Madison Country, mainly because I love Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep, it has a very nice story, a love story and good characters. I recommend this movie.I have seen it more than ten times and I always cry with it.

1 comentario:

Juan Luzzi dijo...

I liked your post. It contains many well written sentences and it´s easy to read.
Please study the corrections.
I used to go to the movies a lot. Every time my husband was in town we went out for a meal and a movie. But now things are different, we don't go as much as we used to, or as much as we would like. I would say that nowAdayS I go about once a month, or may be once every (/) couple of months. We have changed the movies for our own cinema afternoons, WHEN we rent DVDs and watch them with OUR children. I have to confess that they do all the work, -I guess that is one of the advantageS of having four kids.
If I hAD to pick one kind of movies I would definitely choose drama, I don't really know why, but I always End up enjoying that kind of movies, even my family likes to tease me with that, because I always pick all the dramas.
I don't really have a favorite film director, I like movies in general and I don't care who has directed it, but if I have to name one I would pick Stanley Kubric. I love his movies, I think THEY are well done,AND in THEM he doesn't always respect the rules, he creates his own -I think that is what makes hiM so good as a director.
The last movie I saw was The Brothers Bloom. I went to the movies last week, but I was really tired, so I fell asleep and could not enjoy the film. My husband could not believe that I was sleeping, and he got upset because afterward we could not comment much ON the film.
This year I have not seen a lot of films in the movies, I RATHER watch them on television , but I really liked ...(INCOMPLETE)
If I hAD to think about the best movie I have ever seen, I would have to choose The Bridges of Madison Country, mainly because I love Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep. It has a very nice story, a love story, and good characters. I recommend this movie.I have seen it more than ten times and I always cry OVER it.