viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

SPORTS

SPORTS, LITERATURE, FILM
What is your favorite sport
Do you play any sport
Do you consider yourself to be a fitness freek, a sports fanatic or a couch potatoe?
Which sport sperson do you admire
Which sports should be banned. why
What would life like be like without sports
My favorite sports are oriental sports, because they not only developed physical habilities, they also need thinking about a plan to defeat the opponent . I practice Judo, long time ago, when I was young. In this case is not only need physicall conditions, you need planning strategies to play. But now I do not have much time to pravtice, and I haven´t physical condictions too. Now I usually practice Tai Chi at home, because I´m not have time to destínate to go to the gym, or another place that can play anything. Tai chi, needs a discipline, if you want mantent training
I´m a sport fanatic of tennis, I like to see important matches very much, grand slam and copa Davis, for instance. All my family like to see the games, and we like comment about it. And now, sometimes I see soccer games, because of my sun is very fanatic, he go to the stadium, see all futball programs on television and he have a suscription to the sporta magazines.

Sport s that I would like banned are wrestling, and box,becau they are extremely violent

I would´nt like life without sport because it is necesary for a good and healthy life, phisically and mentally.

1 comentario:

llullu dijo...

I believe that tai chi is a discipline that develops concentration and helps improve breath control. I thought when I read that practicing tai chi at home now. Greetings