jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

POST 2. A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

I would like to go to China, because I think is a very different culture and I find it very interesting. It is the most populated country in the world; and the way they have developed differnt tecnologies that we still use, like the print and guns, also gun powder.

I know it is very far away, but I think is worth going there, I would like to see the great wall, and learn more about their history.

It has always come to my attention the fact that they, as a culture, don't know much about their own history, mainly because they don't have access to this information.

I also like the food, I think it will be nice to walk in a market and fell the scent, all the different smells and flavors you could find there.

But I would like to see the cities with locals, they are the best guides I belive, because they know all the good spots to visit, and also the turistic places.

I find very nice the fact that they use the bicycle to move around the city, I think is very healthy and also very ecologic.

No hay comentarios: