viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2009

MUSIC

Music is not very important in my life, because y can spend a lot of time in silence, thinking about anything or just reflecting. Sometimes I listen orchested or classical music when I study, because it pacifies my spirit and I can concentrate when I need to study. In other context , for instance, friend meeting or family meeting I prefered to stay without music to talk about different interesting things.

When it comes to social life , parties for instance , I prefer dancing music, colombian, central american music in general because is more apropiated to dance, although I don't consider myself as a good dancer, I try to keep the rithym in order to spend a good time with my husband and friends.

I love ballet, but I never had aptitude to learn how to play music or to dance for that matter, if I had, I would have liked to play in chamber orchestra, in an important theatre with a big audience.

Even though I don't have music as an important thing during my regular routine, I enjoy going to concerts, music there makes me feel very good, it moves me and makes me be in touch with my emotions.

I can't imaginate life without music, although is not very important to my, but I am aware that in most of the fields of ordinary life is very important: movies, theatre, and because I am a great cinema and theatre fan, I enjoy music in that context.

No hay comentarios: